- fabulous black espidrills - I have a pair of cream espidrills that I bought a few years ago. These black one I bought on sale last winter, put them away and promptly forgot about them. I am now kicking myself because I spent all last summer thinking "gee I wish I had a pair of black espidrills".
- bucket hat - I know this doesn't look like much, but I love this hat because it reminds me of Manchester bands and a night club I used to go to called Clockwork Orange. I have not seen this hat for nearly four years. I had assumed I left it on the boat my husband and I went on, on our honeymoon.
- a present for my sister-in-law. Who knows how many years ago this was bought.
- a roll of great Christmas wrapping paper - you know how they say to buy cards and wrapping paper after Christmas when they are on sale? Well that's only for organised people, coz the rest of us put it away, forget about it, and just buy more the following December.
- Glow in the dark stars - how good are these. I'm going to stick these up in my daughter's bedroom.
Speaking of my daughter's bedroom, here's a picture of her in it:
Ferberisation). Here's some more progess photos:
I am not quite there yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.